Friday, October 19, 2012

Furniture Switcheroo

Ahh, finally…Friday night, kids are asleep, cup ‘o tea in hand. Thought I’d pop in and share a quick little update I made to the living room before calling it a day. I’ve wanted to put something up against the picture gallery wall to help balance out the room a bit…let me show you what I mean:


It's missing something right? Something to anchor it down…So, I decided to take the table and stool set that I’d painted for our dining room and give it a new home in the living room:


For now it fits the bill, or at least until I come across a real buffet.  Do you move furniture from room to room, repurposing it and giving it new life too?  I'd love to hear what you're doing...OK I'm off to put these tired feet up...and do a little pinterest surfing...Happy weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment