Wednesday, December 12, 2012

You've got a hold on me


Hi.  I’m Katie and I’m addicted to pinterest….and painting….and decorating…and chocolate…and all things Christmas….and…wait, what was this post about?  Oh yeah, pinterest.  Have I mentioned I love it?  Well on one of my recent binges I spied a front door that had me at “hello.” I know what you’re thinking…didn’t she just paint her front doors and mailbox yellow?  Why yes, yes I did.  It was a year ago.  Sure, that's long enough to wait before repainting, right? I’ll admit, I change paint colors in my home as often as most women change nail polish, hair color, pocket books…yes, we all have our own guilty pleasures, don’t we?   So without further ado, here is a “before” picture of our front doors and mailbox:


And here are a few snaps now, with Benjamin Moore’s “Wythe blue” 




Swoon. I might be in love.  Have you been on any pinterest binges lately?  Did you get inspired to make any changes in your home?  I’d love to hear what you’re doing!  Let’s chat.  

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous before and after. I have been so frustrated with exterior doors, I painted all of them white. Now I am going to try Wythe. Thank you for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog today.

    I just have one question....when are you going to post again? :) I bet nap time doesn't exist these days and you don't have time to post. Watching to see.

    ReplyDelete